Contact us now > 0207 018 8566
Terms & Conditions
Please read through all of our terms & conditions, if there is anything that you do not understand or are concerned about please ring us and we will be happy to discuss them with you.
1. Parking Providing parking is the responsibility of the customer, if there are restrictions eg: yellow lines, red routes, residents only parking etc you must provide a permit from the local council. If there is no parking pre -arranged any parking fines received will be the responsibility of the customer and must be paid by the customer on completion, however our man will not park illegally and our man may have to leave if legal parking is not provided.
2. Congestion and Toll Charges There will be an extra charge of £12.00 when passing through the London Congestion Charge Zone, other congestion charge zones and tolls will be charged accordingly. (Unless otherwise stated)
3. Payment Requirements All invoices will be submitted 48hrs after the booking has been completed. All invoices are due for payment within 21 days from the invoice date. On Booking you will be sent all payment details. Our preferred method of payment is Fast Payment/BACS. Other ways to pay: You may pay cash to the driver on the day. A receipt/invoice will be provide on the day for all cash payments. You should make sure that you have the cash ready in advance as cashpoint visits and waiting times are chargeable. All European moves must be paid via BACS/Fast Payment in advance. Any outstanding invoices unpaid after 21 days will incur interest, calculated daily and backdated to the job date, at 3% above the current stated Natwest interest rate. After 15 days the invoice will incur a further £100 administration surcharge and be passed on to a 3rd party collection agency who will add their own charges and pursue the debt directly without further notice. We will inform you 5 days before this occurs, and after this we will have no further responsibility or involvement in the debt.
4. Arrival / Delivery Times / Cancellations Our Removal specialist will do his best to arrive within the time scale stated, however arrival times are estimated. Delays to pick-up/delivery times are sometimes unavoidable (due to traffic accidents, weather etc). We have never let a customer down!
However, we do not accept any responsibility for any customer loses due to unforeseen or out of our control delivery/pick-up delays or cancellations. If due to unforeseen circumstances we do have to cancel your removal booking we will try to give at least 48 hours notice where possible.
5. Waiting Time Unless otherwise arranged, waiting time will be charged at £10 per 15mins.
Waiting time includes; key collection, contract signing, late arrival of the customer, items not ready to load, customer not present at either end and any time when loading/unloading is not taking place.
6. Awkward Access You may incur extra charges if you have not informed us of awkward access. Awkward access can include, no vehicle access, no parking available in close proximity to the property and cramped stair and hallway conditions where large items of furniture such as sofas will not fit, more than one doorway and corridor to pass through, having to go through rear access over court yards etc.
7. Your packing Responsibilities We accept no responsibility for damage or breakage to items that have not been packed or protected by adequate means. It is the customer’s responsibility to dismantle any unit/system/flat pack furniture and beds and this should be done before our arrival (unless dismantling is pre-arranged with us). It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that items will fit in the new premises (eg: size of sofa and size of aperture) Our removal team will not be insured to remove doors or windows in such cases and it is up to the customer to organise a specialist if needed.
8. Unforeseen Circumstances We reserve the right to add extra costs for unforeseen circumstances (eg: waiting for keys or gaining entry, incorrect addresses and so on).
9. Postponement or Cancellation If you postpone or cancel after your removal booking is confirmed you will be charged 50% of the confirmed quote. If you postpone or cancel within 48hours of the date of the job you will be charged the value of the job in full. We reserve the right to cancel or change dates and times.
10. Staff Abuse Verbal or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated. If our removal team is forced to leave the job because of abuse from the customer verbally or otherwise the customer will still be liable to pay in full.